Scrabble word: ANDROMEDA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANDROMEDA exist?
Definitions of ANDROMEDA in dictionaries:
- noun - broad-leaved evergreen Asiatic shrub with glossy leaves and drooping clusters of white flowers
- noun - any of several shrubs of the genus Andromeda having leathery leaves and clusters of small flowers
- noun - (Greek mythology) an Ethiopian princess and daughter of Cassiopeia
- noun - a constellation in the northern hemisphere between Cassiopeia and Pegasus
- The daughter of Cepheus and Cassiopeia and wife of Perseus, who had rescued her from a sea monster.
- A constellation in the Northern Hemisphere between Lacerta and Perseus and south of Cassiopeia.
There are 9 letters in ANDROMEDA: A A D D E M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANDROMEDA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANDROMEDA plus a wildcard: ANDROMEDA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANDROMEDA
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANDROMEDA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.