Scrabble word: ANDROMEDA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANDROMEDA exist?
Definitions of ANDROMEDA in dictionaries:
- noun - broad-leaved evergreen Asiatic shrub with glossy leaves and drooping clusters of white flowers
- noun - any of several shrubs of the genus Andromeda having leathery leaves and clusters of small flowers
- noun - (Greek mythology) an Ethiopian princess and daughter of Cassiopeia
- noun - a constellation in the northern hemisphere between Cassiopeia and Pegasus
- The daughter of Cepheus and Cassiopeia and wife of Perseus, who had rescued her from a sea monster.
- A constellation in the Northern Hemisphere between Lacerta and Perseus and south of Cassiopeia.
There are 9 letters in ANDROMEDA: A A D D E M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANDROMEDA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANDROMEDA plus a wildcard: ANDROMEDA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANDROMEDA
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words