Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADORNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADORNED exist?
Definitions of ADORNED in dictionaries:
- verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- verb - be beautiful to look at
- verb - furnish with power or authority
- adj - provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 7 letters in ADORNED: A D D E N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADORNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADORNED plus a wildcard: ADORNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADORNED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADORNED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.