Scrabble word: ORDAINED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORDAINED exist?
Definitions of ORDAINED in dictionaries:
- verb - order by virtue of superior authority
- verb - appoint to a clerical posts
- verb - invest with ministerial or priestly authority
- verb - issue an order
- adj - fixed or established especially by order or command
- adj - invested with ministerial or priestly functions
- verb - to invest with holy authority
There are 8 letters in ORDAINED: A D D E I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORDAINED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORDAINED plus a wildcard: ORDAINED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORDAINED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORDAINED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.