Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADENOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADENOID exist?
Definitions of ADENOID in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of lymphatic tissue in the throat behind the uvula (on the posterior wall and roof of the nasopharynx)
- adj - relating to or resembling lymphatic glands or lymphoid tissue
- Of, relating to, or resembling lymphatic glands or lymphoid tissue.
- n - an enlarged lymphoid growth behind the pharynx
There are 7 letters in ADENOID: A D D E I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADENOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADENOID plus a wildcard: ADENOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADENOID
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADENOID
- adenoid removal. Causes symptoms treatment adenoid removal
- adenoids Los Angeles Pediatric Ear Nose Throat Specialist Doctor
- ... Wales Health Protection Division - About adenoid and Tonsil Surgery
- Picture and anatomy of the adenoids - OTOLARYNGOLOGY HOUSTON
- Tonsillectomy & adenoidectomy Children Alliance ENT
- adenoid hypertrophy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Recurrent ear infections may produce fluid in the middle ear with ...
- The best way to understand the adenoid is just to think of it as a ...
- Tonsil and adenoid removal - The Brooklyn Hospital Center
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.