Is PECTORAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PECTORAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - either of two large muscles of the chest
- noun - an adornment worn on the chest or breast
- adj - of or relating to the chest or thorax
- Relating to or situated in the breast or chest: a pectoral muscle; the pectoral cavity.
- Useful in relieving disorders of the chest or respiratory tract.
- Worn on the chest or breast: a pectoral cross.
- A muscle or an organ of the chest.
- A pectoral fin.
- A medicine for relieving disorders of the chest or respiratory tract.
- An ornament or a decoration worn on the chest.
- noun - something worn on the breast
There are 8 letters in PECTORAL: A C E L O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PECTORAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PECTORAL, to go: PECTORAL?
Rearrange the letters in PECTORAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PECTORAL
7 letters out of PECTORAL
6 letters out of PECTORAL
5 letters out of PECTORAL
4 letters out of PECTORAL
3 letters out of PECTORAL
2 letters out of PECTORAL
Contextual use of PECTORAL
What's nearby PECTORAL
Lookup in Wiki for PECTORAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PECTORAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PECTORAL"