Is POLECAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POLECAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - American musteline mammal typically ejecting an intensely malodorous fluid when startled
- noun - dark brown mustelid of woodlands of Eurasia that gives off an unpleasant odor when threatened
- A chiefly nocturnal European carnivorous mammal (Mustela putorius) of the weasel family that ejects a malodorous fluid to mark its territory and ward off enemies.
- Any of various related mammals of Asia, especially Mustela eversmanni of central Asia.
- noun - a carnivorous mammal
There are 7 letters in POLECAT: A C E L O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POLECAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of POLECAT, to go: POLECAT?
Rearrange the letters in POLECAT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of POLECAT
6 letters out of POLECAT
5 letters out of POLECAT
4 letters out of POLECAT
3 letters out of POLECAT
2 letters out of POLECAT
Contextual use of POLECAT
What's nearby POLECAT
Lookup in Wiki for POLECAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POLECAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POLECAT"