Scrabble word: UNDERSTUDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERSTUDY exist?
Definitions of UNDERSTUDY in dictionaries:
- noun - an actor able to replace a regular performer when required
- verb - be an understudy or alternate for a role
- To study or know (a role) so as to be able to replace the regular performer when required.
- To be engaged in studying a role so as to be able to replace the regular performer when required.
- A performer who understudies.
- A person trained to do the work of another.
There are 10 letters in UNDERSTUDY: D D E N R S T U U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERSTUDY plus a wildcard: UNDERSTUDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERSTUDY
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERSTUDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.