Scrabble word: USURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does USURY exist?
Definitions of USURY in dictionaries:
- noun - an exorbitant or unlawful rate of interest
- noun - the act of lending money at an exorbitant rate of interest
- The practice of lending money and charging the borrower interest, especially at an exorbitant or illegally high rate.
- An excessive or illegally high rate of interest charged on borrowed money.
- Interest charged or paid on a loan.
- noun - the lending of money at an exorbitant interest rate
There are 5 letters in USURY: R S U U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USURY plus a wildcard: USURY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USURY
Images for USURY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.