Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: USURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does USURY exist?
Definitions of USURY in dictionaries:
- noun - an exorbitant or unlawful rate of interest
- noun - the act of lending money at an exorbitant rate of interest
- The practice of lending money and charging the borrower interest, especially at an exorbitant or illegally high rate.
- An excessive or illegally high rate of interest charged on borrowed money.
- Interest charged or paid on a loan.
- n - the lending of money at an exorbitant interest rate
There are 5 letters in USURY: R S U U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USURY plus a wildcard: USURY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USURY
Images for USURY
- Back to Books usury
- usury (image)
- usury The Instrument Of World Enslavement Follow The Money
- Of usury from Brants Stultifera Navis ( the Ship of Fools ) woodcut ...
- The usuryFree Eye Opener Life Without usury
- From usury Condemned (1643) by John Blaxton
- Meaning of usury Wordpandit
- Thread Image Mnemonic For The Word usury
- aididsafar - usury
- usury and the Money Power A Revisionist History of the Christian ...