Scrabble word: USURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does USURY exist?
Definitions of USURY in dictionaries:
- noun - an exorbitant or unlawful rate of interest
- noun - the act of lending money at an exorbitant rate of interest
- The practice of lending money and charging the borrower interest, especially at an exorbitant or illegally high rate.
- An excessive or illegally high rate of interest charged on borrowed money.
- Interest charged or paid on a loan.
- noun - the lending of money at an exorbitant interest rate