Scrabble word: EDDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDDY exist?
Definitions of EDDY in dictionaries:
- noun - founder of Christian Science in 1866 (1821-1910)
- noun - a miniature whirlpool or whirlwind resulting when the current of a fluid doubles back on itself
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- A current, as of water or air, moving contrary to the direction of the main current, especially in a circular motion.
- To move in or as if in an eddy.
- verb - to move against the main current
There are 4 letters in EDDY: D D E Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDDY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDDY plus a wildcard: EDDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDDY
Images for EDDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.