Scrabble word: EDDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDDY exist?
Definitions of EDDY in dictionaries:
- noun - founder of Christian Science in 1866 (1821-1910)
- noun - a miniature whirlpool or whirlwind resulting when the current of a fluid doubles back on itself
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- A current, as of water or air, moving contrary to the direction of the main current, especially in a circular motion.
- To move in or as if in an eddy.
- verb - to move against the main current