Scrabble word: RUDDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUDDY exist?
Definitions of RUDDY in dictionaries:
- adj - inclined to a healthy reddish color often associated with outdoor life
- adj - of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange)
- Having a healthy, reddish color.
- Reddish; rosy.
- Used as an intensive: “You ruddy liar!” (John Galsworthy).
- adj - having a healthy, reddish color
There are 5 letters in RUDDY: D D R U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUDDY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUDDY plus a wildcard: RUDDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUDDY
Images for RUDDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.