Scrabble word: REGRESSION
Is REGRESSION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REGRESSION in dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal state in which development has stopped prematurely
- noun - (psychiatry) a defense mechanism in which you flee from reality by assuming a more infantile state
- noun - the relation between selected values of x and observed values of y (from which the most probable value of y can be predicted for any value of x)
- noun - returning to a former state
- Reversion; retrogression.
- Relapse to a less perfect or developed state.
- Reversion to an earlier or less mature pattern of feeling or behavior.
- The return of a population to an earlier or less complex physical type in successive generations.
- The relationship between the mean value of a random variable and the corresponding values of one or more independent variables.
- Retrograde motion of a celestial body.
There are 10 letters in REGRESSION: E E G I N O R R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGRESSION
Click to search all anagrams of REGRESSION plus a wildcard: REGRESSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGRESSION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGRESSION
Lookup in Wiki for REGRESSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.