Scrabble word: PROMISCUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROMISCUOUS exist?
Definitions of PROMISCUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - not selective of a single class or person
- adj - casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
- Indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners.
- Lacking standards of selection; indiscriminate.
- Casual; random.
- Consisting of diverse, unrelated parts or individuals; confused: “Throngs promiscuous strew the level green” (Alexander Pope).
There are 11 letters in PROMISCUOUS: C I M O O P R S S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROMISCUOUS plus a wildcard: PROMISCUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROMISCUOUS
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROMISCUOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.