Scrabble word: COSMOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COSMOS exist?
Definitions of COSMOS in dictionaries:
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- noun - any of various mostly Mexican herbs of the genus Cosmos having radiate heads of variously colored flowers and pinnate leaves
- The universe regarded as an orderly, harmonious whole.
- An ordered, harmonious whole.
- Harmony and order as distinct from chaos.
- noun - the universe regarded as an orderly system
There are 6 letters in COSMOS: C M O O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COSMOS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COSMOS plus a wildcard: COSMOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COSMOS
Images for COSMOS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.