Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORMOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORMOUS exist?
Definitions of CORMOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having or producing corms
- adj - a stem of certain plants [n -S] : CORMOID, CORMOUS, CORMLIKE
There are 7 letters in CORMOUS: C M O O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORMOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORMOUS plus a wildcard: CORMOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORMOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORMOUS
- Saffron Plant
- hesperantha is a cormous genus in the iridaceae family with 79 species ...
- ... forming cormous perennial with green grass like foliage and white
- often known colloquially as montebretia these are cormous perennials ...
- Crocosmia Lucifer flower
- the genus ixia consists of a number of cormous plants native to south ...
- Glossary I-P
- Perennials - Lapeirousia Falcata - 10 Seeds - Indigenous Bulbous Plant ...
- Perennials - Ixia rapunculoides - South African Bulbous Plant Seeds ...
- Lapeirousia Jacquinii Seeds - Indigenous South African Bulb - Massive ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.