Scrabble word: CURIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURIOUS exist?
Definitions of CURIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- adj - eager to investigate and learn or learn more (sometimes about others' concerns)
- adj - having curiosity aroused
- Eager to learn more: curious investigators; a trap door that made me curious.
- Unduly inquisitive; prying.
- Arousing interest because of novelty or strangeness: a curious fact.
- Accomplished with skill or ingenuity.
- These adjectives apply to persons who show a marked desire for information or knowledge.
- adj - eager for information