Scrabble word: CURIOUS
Is CURIOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CURIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- adj - eager to investigate and learn or learn more (sometimes about others' concerns)
- adj - having curiosity aroused
- Eager to learn more: curious investigators; a trap door that made me curious.
- Unduly inquisitive; prying.
- Arousing interest because of novelty or strangeness: a curious fact.
- Accomplished with skill or ingenuity.
- These adjectives apply to persons who show a marked desire for information or knowledge.
- adj - eager for information
There are 7 letters in CURIOUS: C I O R S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURIOUS
Click to search all anagrams of CURIOUS plus a wildcard: CURIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURIOUS
Images for CURIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.