Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURIOUS exist?
Definitions of CURIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- adj - eager to investigate and learn or learn more (sometimes about others' concerns)
- adj - having curiosity aroused
- Eager to learn more: curious investigators; a trap door that made me curious.
- Unduly inquisitive; prying.
- Arousing interest because of novelty or strangeness: a curious fact.
- Accomplished with skill or ingenuity.
- These adjectives apply to persons who show a marked desire for information or knowledge.
- adj - eager for information
There are 7 letters in CURIOUS: C I O R S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURIOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURIOUS plus a wildcard: CURIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURIOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURIOUS
- curious about George Celebrating American Arts Culture & Cuisine
- movie curious George. Watch curious George online. Download curious ...
- Fresh Starr Fish curious George...
- ... in Green Okay George so Im sure youre incredibly curious about
- FilecuriousGeorgeFirst.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- curious George (CA) TV Series (1979 - 1982) - ShareTV
- curious george monkey
- curious George Wallpapers curious George Art Print Poster
- 13. curious George Books