Scrabble word: PERPETUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERPETUAL exist?
Definitions of PERPETUAL in dictionaries:
- adj - continuing forever or indefinitely
- adj - uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
- Lasting for eternity.
- Continuing or lasting for an indefinitely long time.
- Instituted to be in effect or have tenure for an unlimited duration: a treaty of perpetual friendship.
- Continuing without interruption.
- Flowering throughout the growing season.
There are 9 letters in PERPETUAL: A E E L P P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERPETUAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERPETUAL plus a wildcard: PERPETUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERPETUAL
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERPETUAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.