Scrabble word: NOMOTHETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOMOTHETIC exist?
Definitions of NOMOTHETIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or involving the search for abstract universal principles
- Of or relating to lawmaking; legislative.
- Based on a system of law.
- Of or relating to the philosophy of law.
- Of or relating to the study or discovery of general scientific laws.
There are 10 letters in NOMOTHETIC: C E H I M N O O T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOMOTHETIC plus a wildcard: NOMOTHETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOMOTHETIC
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOMOTHETIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.