Scrabble word: INCARNATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCARNATE exist?
Definitions of INCARNATE in dictionaries:
- verb - make concrete and real
- verb - represent in bodily form
- adj - possessing or existing in bodily form
- adj - invested with a bodily form especially of a human body
- Invested with bodily nature and form: an incarnate spirit.
- Embodied in human form; personified: a villain who is evil incarnate.
- To give bodily, especially human, form to.
- To personify.
- To realize in action or fact; actualize: a community that incarnates its founders’ ideals.
There are 9 letters in INCARNATE: A A C E I N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCARNATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCARNATE plus a wildcard: INCARNATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCARNATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCARNATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.