Scrabble word: CIRCULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIRCULATE exist?
Definitions of CIRCULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - become widely known and passed on
- verb - cause to become widely known
- verb - cause be distributed
- verb - move through a space, circuit or system, returning to the starting point
- verb - move in circles
- verb - cause to move in a circuit or system
- verb - move around freely
- verb - cause to move around
- To move in or flow through a circle or circuit: blood circulating through the body.
- To move around, as from person to person or place to place: a guest circulating at a party.
- To move about or flow freely, as air.
- To spread widely among persons or places; disseminate: Gossip tends to circulate quickly.
There are 9 letters in CIRCULATE: A C C E I L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIRCULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIRCULATE plus a wildcard: CIRCULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIRCULATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CIRCULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.