Scrabble word: CUTICLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUTICLE exist?
Definitions of CUTICLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the dead skin at the base of a fingernail or toenail
- noun - the outer layer of the skin covering the exterior body surface of vertebrates
- noun - hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles
- The outermost layer of the skin of vertebrates; epidermis.
- The strip of hardened skin at the base and sides of a fingernail or toenail.
- Dead or cornified epidermis.
- The noncellular, hardened or membranous protective covering of many invertebrates, such as the transparent membrane that covers annelids.
- The layer of cutin covering the epidermis of the aerial parts of plants.
There are 7 letters in CUTICLE: C C E I L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUTICLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUTICLE plus a wildcard: CUTICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUTICLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUTICLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.