Scrabble word: ACCEPTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCEPTOR exist?
Definitions of ACCEPTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) in the formation of a coordinate bond it is the compound to which electrons are donated
- noun - the person (or institution) who accepts a check or draft and becomes responsible for paying the party named in the draft when it matures
- One who signs a time draft or bill of exchange.
- The reactant in an induced reaction that has an increased rate of reaction in the presence of the inductor.
- The atom that contributes no electrons to a covalent bond.
- verb - to receive willingly