Scrabble word: ACCEPTOR
Is ACCEPTOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ACCEPTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) in the formation of a coordinate bond it is the compound to which electrons are donated
- noun - the person (or institution) who accepts a check or draft and becomes responsible for paying the party named in the draft when it matures
- One who signs a time draft or bill of exchange.
- The reactant in an induced reaction that has an increased rate of reaction in the presence of the inductor.
- The atom that contributes no electrons to a covalent bond.
- verb - to receive willingly
There are 8 letters in ACCEPTOR: A C C E O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCEPTOR
Click to search all anagrams of ACCEPTOR plus a wildcard: ACCEPTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCEPTOR
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCEPTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.