Is STRAWBERRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRAWBERRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - sweet fleshy red fruit
- noun - any of various low perennial herbs with many runners and bearing white flowers followed by edible fruits having many small achenes scattered on the surface of an enlarged red pulpy berry
- noun - a soft red birthmark
- Any of various low-growing plants of the genus Fragaria, having white flowers and an aggregate fruit that consists of a red, fleshy, edible receptacle and numerous seedlike fruitlets.
- What is not known is why the word straw is the first part of this compound.
There are 10 letters in STRAWBERRY: A B E R R R S T W Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRAWBERRY, to go: STRAWBERRY?
Rearrange the letters in STRAWBERRY and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of STRAWBERRY
8 letters out of STRAWBERRY
7 letters out of STRAWBERRY
6 letters out of STRAWBERRY
5 letters out of STRAWBERRY
4 letters out of STRAWBERRY
3 letters out of STRAWBERRY
2 letters out of STRAWBERRY
Contextual use of STRAWBERRY
What's nearby STRAWBERRY
Lookup in Wiki for STRAWBERRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRAWBERRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRAWBERRY"