Is WEARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEARY in various dictionaries:
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- adj - physically and mentally fatigued
- Physically or mentally fatigued.
- Expressive of or prompted by fatigue: a weary smile.
- Having one’s interest, forbearance, or indulgence worn out: weary of delays.
- Causing fatigue; tiresome: a weary wait.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary
There are 5 letters in WEARY: A E R W Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEARY
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEARY, to go: WEARY?
Rearrange the letters in WEARY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEARY
What's nearby WEARY
Lookup in Wiki for WEARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEARY"