Is BERRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BERRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous small and pulpy edible fruits
- noun - a small fruit having any of various structures, e.g., simple (grape or blueberry) or aggregate (blackberry or raspberry)
- noun - United States rock singer (born in 1931)
- verb - pick or gather berries
- An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary and having the whole wall fleshy, such as the grape or tomato.
- A small, juicy, fleshy fruit, such as a blackberry or raspberry, regardless of its botanical structure.
- The small, dark egg of certain crustaceans or fishes.
- To hunt for or gather berries: went berrying in July.
- To bear or produce berries.
- verb - to produce berries (fleshy fruits)
There are 5 letters in BERRY: B E R R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BERRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of BERRY, to go: BERRY?
Rearrange the letters in BERRY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BERRY
What's nearby BERRY
Lookup in Wiki for BERRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BERRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BERRY"