Is POTENTIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POTENTIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the inherent capacity for coming into being
- noun - the difference in electrical charge between two points in a circuit expressed in volts
- adj - existing in possibility
- adj - expected to become or be
- Capable of being but not yet in existence; latent: a potential problem.
- Having possibility, capability, or power.
- Of, relating to, or being a verbal construction with auxiliaries such as may or can; for example, it may snow.
- The inherent ability or capacity for growth, development, or coming into being.
- Something possessing the capacity for growth or development.
- A potential verb form.
- The work required to bring a unit electric charge, magnetic pole, or mass from an infinitely distant position to a designated point in a static electric, magnetic, or gravitational field, respectively.
- V Electricity.
There are 9 letters in POTENTIAL: A E I L N O P T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POTENTIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of POTENTIAL, to go: POTENTIAL?
Rearrange the letters in POTENTIAL and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of POTENTIAL
8 letters out of POTENTIAL
7 letters out of POTENTIAL
6 letters out of POTENTIAL
5 letters out of POTENTIAL
4 letters out of POTENTIAL
3 letters out of POTENTIAL
2 letters out of POTENTIAL
Contextual use of POTENTIAL
What's nearby POTENTIAL
Lookup in Wiki for POTENTIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POTENTIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POTENTIAL"