Is PATIENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATIENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who requires medical care
- noun - the semantic role of an entity that is not the agent but is directly involved in or affected by the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
- adj - enduring trying circumstances with even temper or characterized by such endurance
- Bearing or enduring pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance with calmness.
- Marked by or exhibiting calm endurance of pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance.
- Tolerant; understanding: an unfailingly patient leader and guide.
- Persevering; constant: With patient industry, she revived the failing business and made it thrive.
- Capable of calmly awaiting an outcome or a result; not hasty or impulsive.
- Capable of bearing or enduring pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance: “My uncle Toby was a man patient of injuries” (Laurence Sterne).
- One who receives medical attention, care, or treatment.
- One who suffers.
- adj - able to endure disagreeable circumstances without complaint
- noun - one who is under medical treatment
There are 7 letters in PATIENT: A E I N P T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PATIENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATIENT, to go: PATIENT?
Rearrange the letters in PATIENT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PATIENT
6 letters out of PATIENT
5 letters out of PATIENT
4 letters out of PATIENT
3 letters out of PATIENT
2 letters out of PATIENT
Contextual use of PATIENT
What's nearby PATIENT
Lookup in Wiki for PATIENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PATIENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PATIENT"