Is PATENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a document granting an inventor sole rights to an invention
- noun - an official document granting a right or privilege
- verb - obtain a patent for
- verb - grant rights to
- verb - make open to sight or notice
- adj - (of a bodily tube or passageway) open
- adj - clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
- A grant made by a government that confers upon the creator of an invention the sole right to make, use, and sell that invention for a set period of time.
- Letters patent.
- An invention protected by such a grant.
- A grant made by a government that confers on an individual feesimple title to public lands.
- The official document of such a grant.
- The land so granted.
- An exclusive right or title.
- Protected or conferred by a patent or letters patent: a patent right.
- Of, relating to, or dealing in patents: patent law.
- Not blocked; open.
- Spreading open; expanded.
- Of, relating to, or being a nonprescription drug or other medical preparation that is often protected by a trademark.
- Of high quality.
- Open to general inspection.
- To obtain a patent on or for (an invention, for example).
- To invent, originate, or be the proprietor of (an idea, for example).
- To grant a patent to or for.
- verb - to obtain a patent (a government grant protecting the rights of an inventor) on
There are 6 letters in PATENT: A E N P T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PATENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATENT, to go: PATENT?
Rearrange the letters in PATENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PATENT
What's nearby PATENT
Lookup in Wiki for PATENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PATENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PATENT"