Is CONSORTIUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONSORTIUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - an association of companies for some definite purpose
- An association or a combination, as of businesses, financial institutions, or investors, for the purpose of engaging in a joint venture.
- A cooperative arrangement among groups or institutions: a library consortium.
- An association or a society.
- The right of a spouse to the company of, help of, affection of, and sexual relations with his or her mate.
There are 10 letters in CONSORTIUM: C I M N O O R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSORTIUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONSORTIUM, to go: CONSORTIUM?
Rearrange the letters in CONSORTIUM and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CONSORTIUM
8 letters out of CONSORTIUM
7 letters out of CONSORTIUM
6 letters out of CONSORTIUM
5 letters out of CONSORTIUM
4 letters out of CONSORTIUM
3 letters out of CONSORTIUM
2 letters out of CONSORTIUM
Contextual use of CONSORTIUM
What's nearby CONSORTIUM
Lookup in Wiki for CONSORTIUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONSORTIUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONSORTIUM"