Is MONITOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MONITOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who supervises (an examination)
- noun - someone who gives a warning so that a mistake can be avoided
- noun - an ironclad vessel built by Federal forces to do battle with the Merrimac
- noun - display produced by a device that takes signals and displays them on a television screen or a computer monitor
- noun - electronic equipment that is used to check the quality or content of electronic transmissions
- noun - a piece of electronic equipment that keeps track of the operation of a system continuously and warns of trouble
- noun - any of various large tropical carnivorous lizards of Africa and Asia and Australia
- verb - keep tabs on
- verb - check, track, or observe by means of a receiver
- One that admonishes, cautions, or reminds, especially with respect to matters of conduct.
- A pupil who assists a teacher in routine duties.
- A usually electronic device used to record, regulate, or control a process or system.
- A receiver, such as a screen or speaker, that is used to check the quality or content of an electronic transmission: followed the broadcast on the television monitor.
- A device that accepts video signals from a computer and displays information on a screen.
- A program that observes, supervises, or controls the activities of other programs.
- An articulated device holding a rotating nozzle with which a jet of water is regulated, used in mining and firefighting.
- A heavily ironclad warship of the 19th century with a low, flat deck and one or more gun turrets.
- A modern warship designed for coastal bombardment.
- Any of various tropical carnivorous lizards of the family Varanidae, living in the East Indies, southern Asia, Africa, Australia, and New Guinea and ranging in length from several centimeters to 3 meters (10 feet).
- To check the quality or content of (an electronic audio or visual signal) by means of a receiver.
- To check by means of an electronic receiver for significant content, such as military, political, or illegal activity: monitor a suspected criminal’s phone conversations.
- To keep track of systematically with a view to collecting information: monitor the bear population of a national park; monitored the political views of the people.
- To test or sample on a regular or ongoing basis: monitored the city’s drinking water for impurities.
- To test (air or an object’s surface, for example) for radiation intensity.
- To keep close watch over; supervise: monitor an examination.
- To act as a monitor.
- verb - to keep track of
There are 7 letters in MONITOR: I M N O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MONITOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of MONITOR, to go: MONITOR?
Rearrange the letters in MONITOR and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MONITOR
6 letters out of MONITOR
5 letters out of MONITOR
4 letters out of MONITOR
3 letters out of MONITOR
2 letters out of MONITOR
Contextual use of MONITOR
What's nearby MONITOR
Lookup in Wiki for MONITOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MONITOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MONITOR"