Is MOTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals
- noun - a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something
- noun - a change of position that does not entail a change of location
- noun - a state of change
- noun - a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote
- noun - the act of changing location from one place to another
- noun - an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object
- verb - show, express or direct through movement
- The act or process of changing position or place.
- A meaningful or expressive change in the position of the body or a part of the body; a gesture.
- Active operation: set the plan in motion.
- The ability or power to move: lost motion in his arm.
- The manner in which the body moves, as in walking.
- A prompting from within; an impulse or inclination: resigned of her own motion.
- Melodic ascent and descent of pitch.
- An application made to a court for an order or a ruling.
- A formal proposal put to the vote under parliamentary procedures.
- A mechanical device or piece of machinery that moves or causes motion; a mechanism.
- To direct by making a gesture: motioned us to our seats.
- verb - to signal by a bodily movement
There are 6 letters in MOTION: I M N O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOTION, to go: MOTION?
Rearrange the letters in MOTION and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOTION
What's nearby MOTION
Lookup in Wiki for MOTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOTION"