Is ASSIMILATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASSIMILATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - take up mentally
- verb - become similar to one's environment
- verb - make similar
- verb - take (gas, light or heat) into a solution
- verb - become similar in sound
- To consume and incorporate nutrients into the body after digestion.
- To transform (food) into living tissue by the process of anabolism; metabolize constructively.
- To incorporate and absorb into the mind: assimilate knowledge.
- To make similar; cause to resemble.
- To alter (a sound) by assimilation.
- To become assimilated.
There are 10 letters in ASSIMILATE: A A E I I L M S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSIMILATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASSIMILATE, to go: ASSIMILATE?
Rearrange the letters in ASSIMILATE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ASSIMILATE
8 letters out of ASSIMILATE
7 letters out of ASSIMILATE
6 letters out of ASSIMILATE
5 letters out of ASSIMILATE
4 letters out of ASSIMILATE
3 letters out of ASSIMILATE
2 letters out of ASSIMILATE
Contextual use of ASSIMILATE
What's nearby ASSIMILATE
Lookup in Wiki for ASSIMILATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASSIMILATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASSIMILATE"