Scrabble word: THRESHOLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRESHOLD exist?
Definitions of THRESHOLD in dictionaries:
- noun - the starting point for a new state or experience
- noun - the smallest detectable sensation
- noun - the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building
- noun - the sill of a door
- noun - a region marking a boundary
- A piece of wood or stone placed beneath a door; a doorsill.
- An entrance or a doorway.
- The place or point of beginning; the outset.
- Scholars are still wondering about the last part of the word, but the thresh- can be explained.
There are 9 letters in THRESHOLD: D E H H L O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THRESHOLD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THRESHOLD plus a wildcard: THRESHOLD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THRESHOLD
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THRESHOLD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.