Scrabble word: HOLDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOLDER exist?
Definitions of HOLDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a holding device
- noun - a person who holds something
- noun - the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it
- One that possesses something; an owner: the holder of extensive farmland; the holder of oil fields.
- One, especially a tenant, that occupies or controls something: The current holder of the apartment.
- One that legally possesses and is entitled to the payment of a check, bill, or promissory note.
- A device for holding: a towel holder.
- adj - to maintain possession of [v HELD, HOLDEN, HOLDING, HOLDS] : HOLDABLE