Scrabble word: HOLDER
Is HOLDER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HOLDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a holding device
- noun - a person who holds something
- noun - the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it
- One that possesses something; an owner: the holder of extensive farmland; the holder of oil fields.
- One, especially a tenant, that occupies or controls something: The current holder of the apartment.
- One that legally possesses and is entitled to the payment of a check, bill, or promissory note.
- A device for holding: a towel holder.
- adj - to maintain possession of [v HELD, HOLDEN, HOLDING, HOLDS] : HOLDABLE
There are 6 letters in HOLDER: D E H L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLDER
Click to search all anagrams of HOLDER plus a wildcard: HOLDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOLDER
Images for HOLDER
Lookup in Wiki for HOLDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.