Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHORLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHORLED exist?
Definitions of WHORLED in dictionaries:
- adj - in the shape of a coil
- adj - forming one or more whorls (especially a whorl of leaves around a stem)
- Having or forming whorls or a whorl: whorled flower parts; a whorled textile pattern.
- adj - a circular arrangement of similar parts [n -S] : WHORLED
There are 7 letters in WHORLED: D E H L O R W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHORLED plus a wildcard: WHORLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHORLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHORLED
- Flower buds project well over the whorled leaves one flower for each ...
- whorled Pogonia 2010 A Flowering Year For A Wild Orchid
- whorled Pogonia No Blooming for Wild Orchid
- Edge-on view of a whorled pogonia flower. Photo taken 15 May 2010.
- whorled - An arrangement in rings of three or more.
- Five leaves are typical for whorled pogonia.
- whorled arrangement is when 3 or more leaves are attached at a node ...
- whorled Milkwort - Northeast Herbal School of Botanical Medicine
- whorled caraway Plant & fungi species Wild plants Plantlife
- whorled rain Flickr - Photo Sharing