Scrabble word: STREAKED
Is STREAKED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STREAKED in dictionaries:
- verb - move quickly in a straight line
- verb - run naked in a public place
- verb - mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
- adj - marked with or as if with stripes or linear discolorations
- verb - to cover with streaks (long, narrow marks)
There are 8 letters in STREAKED: A D E E K R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STREAKED
Click to search all anagrams of STREAKED plus a wildcard: STREAKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STREAKED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STREAKED
Lookup in Wiki for STREAKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.