Scrabble word: SOLUBILITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLUBILITY exist?
Definitions of SOLUBILITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity of a particular substance that can dissolve in a particular solvent (yielding a saturated solution)
- noun - the property (of a problem or difficulty) that makes it possible to solve
- noun - the quality of being soluble and easily dissolved in liquid
- The quality or condition of being soluble.
- The amount of a substance that can be dissolved in a given amount of solvent.