Scrabble word: BUILT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUILT exist?
Definitions of BUILT in dictionaries:
- verb - make by combining materials and parts
- verb - form or accumulate steadily
- verb - build or establish something abstract
- verb - improve the cleansing action of
- verb - order, supervise, or finance the construction of
- verb - give form to, according to a plan
- verb - be engaged in building
- verb - found or ground
- verb - bolster or strengthen
- verb - develop and grow
- adj - (used of soaps or cleaning agents) having a substance (an abrasive or filler) added to increase effectiveness
- Having a specified physique: a heavily built boxer.
- Having a well-developed or attractive body: a dancer who is really built.
There are 5 letters in BUILT: B I L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUILT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUILT plus a wildcard: BUILT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUILT
Images for BUILT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.