Scrabble word: BILIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILIOUS exist?
Definitions of BILIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or containing bile
- adj - suffering from or suggesting a liver disorder or gastric distress
- adj - irritable as if suffering from indigestion
- Of, relating to, or containing bile; biliary.
- Characterized by an excess secretion of bile.
- Relating to, characterized by, or experiencing gastric distress caused by a disorder of the liver or gallbladder.
- Appearing as if affected by such a disorder; sickly.
- Resembling bile, especially in color: a bilious green.
- Having a peevish disposition; ill-humored.
- noun - a fluid secreted by the liver