Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BILIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILIOUS exist?
Definitions of BILIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or containing bile
- adj - suffering from or suggesting a liver disorder or gastric distress
- adj - irritable as if suffering from indigestion
- Of, relating to, or containing bile; biliary.
- Characterized by an excess secretion of bile.
- Relating to, characterized by, or experiencing gastric distress caused by a disorder of the liver or gallbladder.
- Appearing as if affected by such a disorder; sickly.
- Resembling bile, especially in color: a bilious green.
- Having a peevish disposition; ill-humored.
- n - a fluid secreted by the liver
There are 7 letters in BILIOUS: B I I L O S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BILIOUS plus a wildcard: BILIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILIOUS
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BILIOUS
- Elixires de principios de siglo.
- GruB vom Krampus by bilious on deviantART
- Lees Patent New-London bilious Pills
- bilious Emesis
- DSC00143.jpg picture by biliousSMOG - Photobucket
- Matthew Patel Evil Ex No. 1 by bilious on deviantART
- juicy-dishes - A - (Peruvian) Alfajores - Page 2
- some courtyards in and around Xian picture by biliousSMOG ...
- Dark bilious Vapors