Scrabble word: BILIOUS
Is BILIOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BILIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or containing bile
- adj - suffering from or suggesting a liver disorder or gastric distress
- adj - irritable as if suffering from indigestion
- Of, relating to, or containing bile; biliary.
- Characterized by an excess secretion of bile.
- Relating to, characterized by, or experiencing gastric distress caused by a disorder of the liver or gallbladder.
- Appearing as if affected by such a disorder; sickly.
- Resembling bile, especially in color: a bilious green.
- Having a peevish disposition; ill-humored.
- noun - a fluid secreted by the liver
There are 7 letters in BILIOUS: B I I L O S U
Click to search all anagrams of BILIOUS plus a wildcard: BILIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILIOUS
Images for BILIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for BILIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.