Scrabble word: SULLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SULLY exist?
Definitions of SULLY in dictionaries:
- noun - United States painter (born in England) of portraits and historical scenes (1783-1872)
- noun - French statesman (1560-1641)
- verb - place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- verb - make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air
- verb - charge falsely or with malicious intent
- To mar the cleanness or luster of; soil or stain.
- Something that stains or spots.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 5 letters in SULLY: L L S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SULLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SULLY plus a wildcard: SULLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SULLY
Images for SULLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.