Scrabble word: SULLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SULLY exist?
Definitions of SULLY in dictionaries:
- noun - United States painter (born in England) of portraits and historical scenes (1783-1872)
- noun - French statesman (1560-1641)
- verb - place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- verb - make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air
- verb - charge falsely or with malicious intent
- To mar the cleanness or luster of; soil or stain.
- Something that stains or spots.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain