Scrabble word: SCULPTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCULPTURE exist?
Definitions of SCULPTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a three-dimensional work of plastic art
- noun - creating figures or designs in three dimensions
- verb - create by shaping stone or wood or any other hard material
- verb - shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- The art or practice of shaping figures or designs in the round or in relief, as by chiseling marble, modeling clay, or casting in metal.
- A work of art created by sculpture.
- Such works of art considered as a group.
- Ridges, indentations, or other markings, as on a shell, formed by natural processes.
- To fashion (stone, bronze, or wood, for example) into a three-dimensional figure.
- To represent in sculpture.
- To ornament with sculpture.
- To make sculptures or a sculpture.
There are 9 letters in SCULPTURE: C E L P R S T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCULPTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCULPTURE plus a wildcard: SCULPTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCULPTURE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCULPTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.