Scrabble word: PUSTULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUSTULE exist?
Definitions of PUSTULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small inflamed elevation of skin containing pus
- A small inflamed elevation of the skin that is filled with pus; a pimple.
- A small swelling similar to a blister or pimple.
- Something likened to an inflamed, pus-filled lesion: “a cool glimpse of green between hot pustules of sooty sprawl” (Nicholas Proffitt).
- adj - a small elevation of the skin containing pus [n -S] : PUSTULAR, PUSTULED