Scrabble word: PUSTULE
Is PUSTULE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PUSTULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small inflamed elevation of skin containing pus
- A small inflamed elevation of the skin that is filled with pus; a pimple.
- A small swelling similar to a blister or pimple.
- Something likened to an inflamed, pus-filled lesion: “a cool glimpse of green between hot pustules of sooty sprawl” (Nicholas Proffitt).
- adj - a small elevation of the skin containing pus [n -S] : PUSTULAR, PUSTULED
There are 7 letters in PUSTULE: E L P S T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUSTULE
Click to search all anagrams of PUSTULE plus a wildcard: PUSTULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUSTULE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUSTULE
Lookup in Wiki for PUSTULE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.