Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CULTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CULTURE exist?
Definitions of CULTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular society at a particular time and place
- noun - the tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group
- noun - all the knowledge and values shared by a society
- noun - (biology) the growing of microorganisms in a nutrient medium (such as gelatin or agar)
- noun - a highly developed state of perfection
- noun - the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization
- noun - the raising of plants or animals
- verb - grow in a special preparation
- The totality of socially transmitted behavior patterns, arts, beliefs, institutions, and all other products of human work and thought.
- These patterns, traits, and products considered as the expression of a particular period, class, community, or population: Edwardian culture; Japanese culture; the culture of poverty.
- These patterns, traits, and products considered with respect to a particular category, such as a field, subject, or mode of expression: religious culture in the Middle Ages; musical culture; oral culture.
- Intellectual and artistic activity, and the works produced by it.
- Development of the intellect through training or education.
- Enlightenment resulting from such training or education.
- A high degree of taste and refinement formed by aesthetic and intellectual training.
- Special training and development: voice culture for singers and actors.
- The cultivation of soil; tillage.
- The breeding of animals or growing of plants, especially to produce improved stock.
- The growing of microorganisms, tissue cells, or other living matter in a specially prepared nutrient medium.
- Such a growth or colony, as of bacteria.
- To cultivate.
- To grow (microorganisms or other living matter) in a specially prepared nutrient medium.
- These nouns denote a personal quality resulting from the development of intellect, manners, and aesthetic appreciation.
- verb - to make fit for raising crops
There are 7 letters in CULTURE: C E L R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CULTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CULTURE plus a wildcard: CULTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CULTURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CULTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.