Scrabble word: PROMOTES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROMOTES exist?
Definitions of PROMOTES in dictionaries:
- verb - contribute to the progress or growth of
- verb - give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
- verb - make publicity for
- verb - be changed for a superior chess or checker piece
- verb - change a pawn for a better piece by advancing it to the eighth row, or change a checker piece for a more valuable piece by moving it to the row closest to your opponent
- verb - to contribute to the progress of
There are 8 letters in PROMOTES: E M O O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROMOTES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROMOTES plus a wildcard: PROMOTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROMOTES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROMOTES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.