Scrabble word: HEDONISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEDONISM exist?
Definitions of HEDONISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the pursuit of pleasure as a matter of ethical principle
- noun - an ethical system that evaluates the pursuit of pleasure as the highest good
- Pursuit of or devotion to pleasure, especially to the pleasures of the senses.
- The ethical doctrine holding that only what is pleasant or has pleasant consequences is intrinsically good.
- The doctrine holding that behavior is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.
- noun - the pursuit of pleasure
There are 8 letters in HEDONISM: D E H I M N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEDONISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEDONISM plus a wildcard: HEDONISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEDONISM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEDONISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.