Scrabble word: EXCITATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCITATION exist?
Definitions of EXCITATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being emotionally aroused and worked up
- noun - the neural or electrical arousal of an organ or muscle or gland
- noun - something that agitates and arouses
- The act or process of exciting or an instance of it.
- The state or condition of being excited.
- The activity produced in an organ, a tissue, or a part, such as a nerve cell, as a result of stimulation.