Scrabble word: EXCITATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCITATION exist?
Definitions of EXCITATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being emotionally aroused and worked up
- noun - the neural or electrical arousal of an organ or muscle or gland
- noun - something that agitates and arouses
- The act or process of exciting or an instance of it.
- The state or condition of being excited.
- The activity produced in an organ, a tissue, or a part, such as a nerve cell, as a result of stimulation.
There are 10 letters in EXCITATION: A C E I I N O T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCITATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCITATION plus a wildcard: EXCITATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCITATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXCITATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.