Scrabble word: INTOXICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTOXICATE exist?
Definitions of INTOXICATE in dictionaries:
- verb - fill with high spirits
- verb - make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
- verb - have an intoxicating effect on, of a drug
- To stupefy or excite, as by the action of a chemical substance such as alcohol.
- To stimulate or excite: “a man whom life intoxicates, who has no need of wine” (Anas Nin).
- To cause stupefaction, stimulation, or excitement by or as if by use of a chemical substance: “The notion of Holy War is showing that it has not yet lost all its power to intoxicate and to inflame” (Conor Cruise O’Brien).
There are 10 letters in INTOXICATE: A C E I I N O T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTOXICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTOXICATE plus a wildcard: INTOXICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTOXICATE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTOXICATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.