Scrabble word: INTOXICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTOXICATE exist?
Definitions of INTOXICATE in dictionaries:
- verb - fill with high spirits
- verb - make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
- verb - have an intoxicating effect on, of a drug
- To stupefy or excite, as by the action of a chemical substance such as alcohol.
- To stimulate or excite: “a man whom life intoxicates, who has no need of wine” (Anas Nin).
- To cause stupefaction, stimulation, or excitement by or as if by use of a chemical substance: “The notion of Holy War is showing that it has not yet lost all its power to intoxicate and to inflame” (Conor Cruise O’Brien).