Scrabble word: EASTERNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does EASTERNER exist?
Definitions of EASTERNER in dictionaries:
- noun - an inhabitant of an eastern area
- adj - lying toward or situated in the east
- adj - of or characteristic of eastern regions of the United States
- adj - lying in or toward the east
- adj - relating to or characteristic of regions of eastern parts of the world
- adj - from the east
- A native or inhabitant of the east, especially the eastern United States.
There are 9 letters in EASTERNER: A E E E N R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EASTERNER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EASTERNER plus a wildcard: EASTERNER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EASTERNER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EASTERNER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.