Scrabble word: COMPOSITION
Is COMPOSITION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMPOSITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the spatial property resulting from the arrangement of parts in relation to each other and to the whole
- noun - the way in which someone or something is composed
- noun - a mixture of ingredients
- noun - a musical work that has been created
- noun - musical creation
- noun - the act of creating written works
- noun - art and technique of printing with movable type
- noun - an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- noun - something that is created by arranging several things to form a unified whole
- The combining of distinct parts or elements to form a whole.
- The manner in which such parts are combined or related.
- General makeup: the changing composition of the electorate.
- The result or product of composing; a mixture or compound.
- Arrangement of artistic parts so as to form a unified whole.
- The art or act of composing a musical or literary work.
- A work of music, literature, or art, or its structure or organization.
- A short essay, especially one written as an academic exercise.
- A settlement whereby the creditors of a debtor about to enter bankruptcy agree, in return for some financial consideration, usually proffered immediately, to the discharge of their respective claims on receipt of payment which is in a lesser amount than that actually owed on the claim.
- The formation of compounds from separate words.
There are 11 letters in COMPOSITION: C I I M N O O O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPOSITION
Click to search all anagrams of COMPOSITION plus a wildcard: COMPOSITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPOSITION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPOSITION
Lookup in Wiki for COMPOSITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.