Is ISOTONIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ISOTONIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - (used of solutions) having the same or equal osmotic pressure
- adj - relating to or characterized by the equal intervals of a musical scale
- adj - of or involving muscular contraction in which tension is constant while length changes
- adj - of two or more muscles
- Of equal tension.
- Having the same concentration of solutes as the blood: an isotonic saline solution.
- Of or involving muscular contraction in which the muscle remains under relatively constant tension while its length changes.
- adj - of equal tension
There are 8 letters in ISOTONIC: C I I N O O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ISOTONIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ISOTONIC, to go: ISOTONIC?
Rearrange the letters in ISOTONIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ISOTONIC
7 letters out of ISOTONIC
6 letters out of ISOTONIC
5 letters out of ISOTONIC
4 letters out of ISOTONIC
3 letters out of ISOTONIC
2 letters out of ISOTONIC
Contextual use of ISOTONIC
What's nearby ISOTONIC
Lookup in Wiki for ISOTONIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ISOTONIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ISOTONIC"