Scrabble word: ISOTONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ISOTONIC exist?
Definitions of ISOTONIC in dictionaries:
- adj - (used of solutions) having the same or equal osmotic pressure
- adj - relating to or characterized by the equal intervals of a musical scale
- adj - of or involving muscular contraction in which tension is constant while length changes
- adj - of two or more muscles
- Of equal tension.
- Having the same concentration of solutes as the blood: an isotonic saline solution.
- Of or involving muscular contraction in which the muscle remains under relatively constant tension while its length changes.
- adj - of equal tension