Scrabble word: ISOTONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ISOTONIC exist?
Definitions of ISOTONIC in dictionaries:
- adj - (used of solutions) having the same or equal osmotic pressure
- adj - relating to or characterized by the equal intervals of a musical scale
- adj - of or involving muscular contraction in which tension is constant while length changes
- adj - of two or more muscles
- Of equal tension.
- Having the same concentration of solutes as the blood: an isotonic saline solution.
- Of or involving muscular contraction in which the muscle remains under relatively constant tension while its length changes.
- adj - of equal tension
There are 8 letters in ISOTONIC: C I I N O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ISOTONIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ISOTONIC plus a wildcard: ISOTONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ISOTONIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ISOTONIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.