Scrabble word: ASCENDING
Is ASCENDING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASCENDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of changing location in an upward direction
- verb - travel up, "We ascended the mountain"
- verb - go back in order of genealogical succession
- verb - become king or queen
- verb - appear to be moving upward, as by means of tendrils
- verb - go along towards (a river's) source
- verb - slope upwards
- verb - come up, of celestial bodies
- verb - move to a better position in life or to a better job
- adj - moving or going or growing upward
- Moving, going, or growing upward: an ascending minor scale.
- Growing or directing upward from a curved or slanted base, as certain plant stems.
- verb - to go or move upward
There are 9 letters in ASCENDING: A C D E G I N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCENDING
Click to search all anagrams of ASCENDING plus a wildcard: ASCENDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCENDING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCENDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.